At CEEC, we offer a broad suite of services
Cliff Ecology Environmental Consultants (CEEC) provides a link between the natural sciences and land-use management of cliff environments and related land forms. Our diverse and specialized skill set enables us to understand concerns that challenge landowners, managers, developers, environmentalists and recreationists. We provide guidance and customized solutions to meet our clients goals.
We are experienced in representing public, private, and non-profit sectors; offering a full range of services including ecological inventories; rare and endangered plant and animal surveys; coastal, inland, and marine habitat assessments; shoreline protection; coastal erosion studies and restoration design; coastal and inland wetland delineation and restoration; soil surveys, classification, mapping; remote data mapping; strategic planning; expert testimony; and preparing and reviewing environmental permit applications.
What we do
- Produce baseline environmental assessments with actionables.
- Develop customized management plans for land managers and stewards.
- Actualize short and long-term strategies for environmental monitoring.
- Access to the CEEC toolkit with capacity in mapping, design and outreach
- Facilitate conversations between clients, landowners, environmentalists and users.
- Knowledge of precedent, permits and potential pitfalls.
- Provide achievable management goals supported by a science-based foundation.
- Source project funds and grow network of citizen science stewards, when applicable.