Cliffs are some of the least accessible and studied landforms in the world.
Since 2009, CEEC has worked with dozens of federal and state entities, environmental trusts and recreational advocacy groups to research, manage and protect over 100 miles of cliffs and associated biota.
We provide a link between the natural sciences and land-use management of cliff environments
At Cliff Ecology Environmental Consultants (CEEC), we provide a link between the natural sciences and land-use management of cliff environments and related vertical formations. Our diverse and specialized skill set enables us to understand concerns that challenge landowners, managers, developers, environmentalists and recreationists. We provide counsel and customized solutions to meet our client's goals.
Clients & Partners
See our complete client list here
What we do
- Develop customized environmental management plans for land managers and stewards.
- Provide achievable management goals supported by a science-based foundation.
- Produce baseline environmental assessments with actionables.
- Actualize short and long-term strategies for environmental monitoring.
- Facilitate conversations between clients, landowners, environmentalists and users.
- Provide the CEEC toolkit with capacity in mapping, project design and execution, and outreach.
- Bring knowledge of precedent and potential pitfalls.
- Source project funds and grow network of citizen science stewards.