We offer a broad suite of services and are experienced representing public, private, and non-profit sectors.
We offer a range of services including ecological inventories; rare and endangered plant surveys; habitat and impact assessments; erosion studies and restoration design; soil surveys, classification, mapping; strategic planning; and expert testimony.
Management and monitoring planning
We deliver clients management plans with short and long term goals with quantifiable benchmarks. Our strategy involves a three-part process of data collection, management implications and education.
Counsel and Testimony
Many groups are wary and unsure of owning, allowing access to and managing cliffs and related landforms. We specialize in consultation and mediation for groups including land owners and managers, environmental stewards, and recreational advocates.
High Angle Work and Rigging
We perform work for clients with various high angle needs, from bridges to trees to inaccessible buildings.
What we do
- Develop customized management plans for land managers and stewards.
- Provide achievable management goals supported by a science-based foundation.
- Produce baseline environmental assessments with actionables.
- Actualize short and long-term strategies for environmental monitoring.
- Facilitate conversations between clients, landowners, environmentalists and users.
- Provide the CEEC toolkit with capacity in mapping, project design and execution, and outreach.
- Bring knowledge of precedent and potential pitfalls.
- Source project funds and grow network of citizen science stewards.